VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR A TRANSLATOR CUM PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
The Embassy of Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka is looking for a highly motivated individual
Turkish national for the post of Translator cum Public Relations Officer.
Post: Translator cum Public Relations Officer
Type of contract: Contract basis
Contract period will be extended on good performance.
Duty Station: Embassy of Sri Lanka
Qualifications and Experience
Eligibility Turkish Nationals only
Knowledge and Skills Fluent in speaking /reading / writing in English are required.
- Applicant must possess a sound understanding of Turkey’s political and security environment.
- Well knowledge in IT ,web browsing and Microsoft office
- Should be well in interpretation and translation (English to Turkish)
- Knowledge of Ukrainian and Georgian languages could be a resourceful.
Qualifications A bachelor’s degree in International Relations, International Politics or
- Objectively analyses the contemporary political developments of Turkey and the region and timely briefing of the same.
- Coordinates between the Embassy and the government/ private institutions in Turkey, Georgia and Ukraine.
- Organizes official promotional events. Assists in consular and protocol matters.
- Coordinates secretarial work in Turkish Language
- Provide translation / Interpretation
Experience experience in similar field
Age Age between 25 - 40 years
Salary 1,200 US $ per month
1. Interested candidates are requested to forward self-prepared application in English, certified copies
of NIC, Labour Registration Card, Educational Certificates, Police Certificate and other relevant
documents. Applications with the copies of requested documents should reach the Embassy on or
before 31 st October 2020 by post to the following address:
Embassy of Sri Lanka, No. 41, Kirilangic Sokak, GOP, Cankaya, Ankara
2. Applications and other documents can also be emailed to: email@example.com
3. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on a specific date decided by the Embassy.
Travel/ transport expenses will not be reimbursed for attending interview.
Embassy of Sri Lanka