Registration of Turkish Recruitment agencies / Companies
Attestation of Job Orders
Attestation of individual employment contracts issued to the private registered agencies in Sri Lanka
Foreign agency/company registration process, job order authentication process and employment contract authentication process introduced by the Sri Lanka Foreign Employment Bureau (SLBFE) is as follows.
The following documents should be submitted in English
If the foreign company/agency fulfil the appropriate requirements Mission will issue a certificate valid for one year charging applicable fee.
Applicable fee for registration of a Foreign Agency /Company is 42 US $.
2. The following set of documents should be submitted in English with the Chamber of Commerce/Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Turkiye attestation for job order authentication
1. Demand letter
2. Business Agreement
3. Duly filled Special Power of Attorney
*Ensure that the correct format is used when submitting the job order and that those documents should be in official letter heads. Specimen of the above documents can be downloaded from SLBFE website. https://www.slbfe.lk/specimen-form/
4. Business registration certificate
5. Operating/ Activity certificate
6. License of the company
7. Signature circular
8. Profile of the recruitment company/agency
9. Passport copy of the owner of the company in Türkiye
10. Details of subsidiaries, if any
The following documents should be submitted relevant to the Sri Lankan recruitment agency.
01. License of the Sri Lankan partner agency
02. Copy of the passport of the owner of the Sri Lankan agency
Applicable authentication fee for one job order is 180 US $
3. The final process is authentication of an individual employment contracts for recruitment of Sri Lankan through a foreign Agency / Company and a Sri Lankan recruitment agency.
Authentication of individual employment contract – per each 60 US $
(Note: if you wish to have 50 individual employment contracts under single authenticated job order you should authenticate all 50 contracts individually paying 60 US $ per each employment contract.)